Thank you for contacting us about your financial hardship. This is a difficult time, and we are happy to review your case with your property’s owner. Please note we can only review cases from COVID-19 (Coronavirus) business closures or layoffs. Rent allows us to pay for your property’s insurance, maintenance, utilities, landscaping, County tax, and more.
- Call 2-1-1 or text 898211 to request assistance from the Government’s CARES act. We have successfully worked with them often, and this is your best resource for assistance.
- State of Florida has opened a Coronavirus Relief Fund to give you rent assistance. Visit their website here to apply.
- If you’re a City of Tampa resident, you can apply for rent & utility relief here.
- Society of St Vincent de Paul offers rent assistance to any citizen, regardless of religion. Visit their website here to apply.
- Congress has boosted Florida’s unemployment benefits, which you can apply for at connect.myflorida.com .
- Other financial assistance is available at this Link.
To have your case reviewed, email firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the following:
- Your address.
- Proof of your job loss or income reduction. This can include a WARN notice from your employer if you are laid off, or a written message from your employer with their contact information.
- Proof that you submitted a Florida unemployment assistance claim, available at connect.myflorida.com
- Your current bank statement.
- A short plan on how you can pay rent. For example “if Palm can waive my late fee, I can pay $500 on April 1 and $500 on April 15.”