The Palm Companies manage & improve multifamily properties across West Florida. Our apartments speak for the passion we bring to real estate. Tenants consistently rate us Above Average for our service in providing them homes they love.
We live in the most special place on Earth. People work all year to save up for a week vacation in Florida. To live and work here year-round is a gift.
|Josh D. Partner||Rachael M. Partner|
|Dan P. Partner||Amy V. Finance Director|
|Carmen H. Regional Manager|
|Diana D. Property Manager||Pamela C. Property Manager|
|Hunter K. Property Manager||Abigail V. Property Manager|
|Elizabeth M. Property Manager||Mark B. Property Manager|
|Yanelis R. Property Manager|
|Rommel S. Facilities Director||Juan Z. Engineer|
|Kevin L. Engineer||Osvaldo H. Engineer|
|Joel C. Engineer||Angel I. Engineer|
|Danilo M. Engineer||Leandro B. Engineer|
|Virgil T. Engineer||Agustin S. Engineer|
|Lazaro S. Engineer||Noah G. Engineer|
|Rhea C. Administrative Assistant||Kendall L. Leasing Assistant|
- Multifamily 20-150 units within 50 miles of Downtown Tampa, or 50-150 units within 150 miles of Downtown Tampa
- Class B & C; concrete block preferred
- Upside in management efficiencies or physical rehab
- Ideally producing 8% cash-on-cash Day 1
- Also Considered:
- Opportunistic retail strip centers in West Florida, 10-75kSF
- Infill land to develop or redevelop for-sale housing product (single-family or townhouses). 20%+ ROE required.